ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Week long residency with your Mentor
- Classes throughout the week with all 4 Guest Artists
- Discovery classes with RIFF Faculty
- Performance sharing opportunity
- Open time to explore Estes Park Camp
- Variety of group activities including: horseback riding, archery, campfire, climbing wall, hiking, high ropes, zip lining, roller skating, indoor swimming, tennis, mini golf, sand volleyball, pool tables, ping pong, and more
- 8 days and 7 nights of lodging in the Eastside Lodges
- All meals while at camp
- Shuttle transport to and from Denver airport (times are restricted)
- RIFF wear - FREE T
- Personal FasFoot board for you to take home
- Relationships and experiences that will last a lifetime
- Strong focus on improvisation and developing your own voice as a tap dancer
- Aug 1, 2017 Applications are open
- Oct 1, 2017 First Round of Acceptance
- Nov 15, 2017 Second Round of Acceptance
- Dec 15, 2018 Applications closed
- Jan 1, 2018 Final Round of Acceptance
- Jan 5, 2018 Deposit Due
EARLY BIRD RATE
- Feb 1, 2018 Balance Due for Early Bird rate
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
- Feb 1, 2018 1st Payment Due on Pmt Plan
- Mar 1, 2018 2nd Payment Due on Pmt Plan
- Apr 1, 2018 Balance Due on Pmt Plan
Fees - $1695 EARLY BIRD RATE ends 2/1/18
All Inclusive Price: $1895
DISCOUNTED PRICE: $1695 (must pay in full by 2/1/18)
Application Fee*: $25 (due at time of application)
Deposit*: $250 (due 1/5/18 applied to your balance)
3 Great Ways to Pay
$1695 Early Bird Rate - $250 due 1/5/18 & $1445 due by 2/1/18
$1895 payable in full anytime between 2/2/18 and 4/1/18 - $250 due 1/5/18 & Balance due by 4/1/18
We are also offering a GREAT PAYMENT PLAN OPTION:
- 1/5/18 $250 Deposit Due
- 2/1/18 $550 Payment One Due
- 3/1/18 $550 Payment Two Due
- 4/1/18 $545 Balance Due
We understand that injuries and emergencies can come up that may prohibit you from attending. Below is our policy on refunds:
*Application Fee and Deposit are non-refundable. These amounts hold your place in the process and we unfortunately are unable to refund either of these.
Cancellation by 1/15/18: All monies paid except for the deposit and application fee, will be refunded in full.
Cancellation by 3/15/18: 50% of all monies paid except for the deposit and application fee will be refunded.
Cancellation after 4/1/18: No refunds will be issued.
With this being our first year producing The Woodshed Experience, there will only be a very limited number of scholarships available. Recipients will be selected by RIFF staff and scholarships will be given out at RIFF Dallas 2018.
We hope to secure corporate sponsorship for future events to help facilitate more scholarship opportunities. If you know of any interested parties wanting to participate in this program, please have them email us at email@example.com.